Dental crowns repair teeth damaged by breaks, cracks, and severe decay. Dental bridges replace a missing tooth or teeth. Zanesville dental crowns and bridges are versatile restorations that Dr. Charles Hawkins is skilled in using to restore smiles. He can even make a new crown while you wait! With his treatment, you can soon:Dr. Charles Hawkins on crowns at Hawkins Complete Dental Service Read Transcript
We have a technology here called CEREC. We can do one-day crowns. You come in, we'll get you nice and numb and comfortable, then we reshape your tooth. We bring in a computer, scan it in, and we actually mill it in the back, try it back on your mouth, make sure it's good. The whole time you're sitting there, watching TV. Then we take it back, put it in the oven, cook it, and bring it out and seed it on the patient, and cement it down, and they're ready to go home. The reason it's a better way to use the CEREC one-day is people don't like coming to the dentist, so if you tell them they can knock their two appointments down to one appointment, they're going to take that. People are so busy these days, they just don't have time to come in twice. If we can get it done in one visit, we'll get it done in one visit.
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Smile confidently knowing your teeth look great
- Improve your overall oral health
- Look younger and more attractive
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
CEREC’s Same-Day Convenience Offers Many Benefits
At Hawkins Complete Dental Service, Dr. Charles Hawkins uses a high-tech system called CEREC to design and produce your dental crowns in a single visit to our office. No more waiting days or weeks for a lab to make your restoration!
In addition to time-saving convenience, CEREC provides other benefits too:
- Precision – CEREC’s software makes it easy for Dr. Hawkins to modify the design, if necessary, so your restoration fits perfectly and looks natural. Making changes to dental crowns produced by an off-site lab will require multiple visits.
- Durability – Your same-day dental crown is made of durable material and should last for years with proper care. You’ll be able to eat all your favorite foods and enjoy normal oral function.
- No Temporaries Required – Because you’ll get your final crown in one visit, you don’t have to wear a temporary dental crown. Temporary crowns don’t offer the same level of aesthetics or fit you can expect from CEREC dental crowns.
Stay Comfortable While You Wait For Your Crown
You won’t mind waiting for your same-day dental crowns in our relaxing massage chairs! If you get chilly, you can snuggle up with a warm blanket and watch TV. Our friendly team will do whatever it takes to keep you comfortable!
For more information on dental crowns and bridges in Zanesville, call Hawkins Complete Dental Service today at 740-214-1301. Be sure to ask how you can qualify for our five-year dental work guarantee.