Find Solutions for Your Dental Emergencies in Zanesville
43% of American adults say that tooth pain or oral health issues negatively affect their productivity or ability to focus. Source.
Even if you take great care of your teeth, you can still suffer a dental disaster. No need to panic, though! Dr. Charles Hawkins schedules his office time at Hawkins Complete Dental Service so that he has time each day to see patients for Zanesville dental emergencies. You’ll feel better if you can get emergency treatment in familiar surroundings from a team you trust. The last thing you want to worry about in an emergency is a possible allergic reaction; that’s not an issue in our latex-free environment.
A dental emergency can make even the coolest of people a little anxious. Fortunately, dental sedation can keep you calm while we resolve your emergency. We offer three types of sedation:
- Fast-acting, light sedation
- Oral sedation, in the form of a powder placed under your tongue
- IV sedation, which creates a sleeplike state
If you have a dental emergency, call Hawkins Complete Dental Service now at 740-214-1301. We’ll do our best to see you as quickly as we can to relieve your pain. We’ll also advise you on what to do until we can get you into our schedule.
We’ll Take Care of Your Dental Emergency So You Feel Better Soon
Dr. Hawkins has over 25 years of experience providing emergency dental care. Whether you have a toothache or a broken tooth, we’ll administer local anesthesia before we start any treatment so you don’t feel pain. Then we’ll work on solving the source of your dental distress. Here’s how we handle some common types of dental emergencies:
- Repair Broken or Cracked Teeth – The usual solution for a broken or cracked tooth is a dental crown. Thanks to our CEREC technology, we can produce a dental crown for you in a single day. You won’t have to wait days, or even weeks, while an outside lab manufactures your crown.
- End the Pain of a Toothache – If a cavity is the source of your toothache, Dr. Hawkins will remove all the decay, then use a tooth-colored filling or crown to repair your tooth.
If your dental damage is so extensive that your tooth can’t be saved, Dr. Hawkins can gently extract it. He’ll then help you determine which of our many tooth replacement options is right for you. Whether you get a replacement tooth or a dental restoration like a crown, we’ll guarantee your dental work for five years as long as you see us for your routine checkups.
For dental emergencies in Zanesville, keep calm and call Hawkins Complete Dental Service at 740-214-1301. For non-emergency needs, you can also request an appointment online.