One way we provide exceptional dental care at Hawkins Complete Dental Service is by offering a wide variety of services so you won’t need to see outside specialists. Dr. Charles Hawkins isn’t an oral surgeon, but he can perform several of the most common oral surgery procedures, including tooth extractions. He can even extract wisdom teeth! Here are a few advantages of having your Zanesville oral surgery performed here:Dr. Charles Hawkins on oral surgery options at Hawkins Complete Dental Service Read Transcript
We do a lot of oral surgery here. And what oral surgery is is taking out teeth. If people are nervous, we have all the options of making you more relaxed: we got the comfortable chairs, we got the IV sedation, we got the (inaudible), we have all them options. We're going to make sure you're numb. And whether it's one tooth or 20 or whatever, we can make sure you're comfortable. And the main thing is making sure you're numb.
Added: So—and how I do things when I'm taking out a tooth, all you should feel is pressure. If you feel more than that, you put your hand up, we stop to see exactly what's going on, we take care of it.
- Dr. Hawkins has over 25 years of oral surgery experience.
- You’ll save time, hassle, and money by avoiding going to a specialist.
- We create a substance called Leukocyte – Platelet Rich Fibrin (L-PRF™) that helps you heal more quickly.
- You can rely on our five-year dental work guarantee as long as you see us for routine cleanings.
- We offer three levels of sedation to ensure a relaxing procedure.
Heal More Quickly After Oral Surgery
With nothing more than a small sample of your own blood, Dr. Hawkins uses a special process to create a substance called Leukocyte – Platelet Rich Fibrin (L-PRF) that “supercharges” your natural healing process. He applies the L-PRF to your surgery site to promote healing and reduce the incidence of possible complications like a painful dry socket following an extraction. Dr. Hawkins can perform:
- Tooth extractions, including many wisdom teeth extractions. If wisdom teeth are impacted, he’ll refer you to an oral surgeon.
- Bone grafts to strengthen bone following an extraction or earlier loss of a tooth.
Feel Confident With Our Experienced Dentist & Dental Sedation
Dr. Hawkins has performed thousands of tooth extractions and other oral surgery procedures in his 25-plus years as a dentist. If you’re still nervous despite his expertise and our use of local anesthesia, you can get dental sedation. Unlike many general dentists, we offer three types of sedation so we can use the most appropriate one for your procedure and anxiety level.
For comfortable oral surgery in Zanesville, call Hawkins Complete Dental Service at 740-214-1301.