Don’t avoid selfies or other opportunities to show off your smile because you’re unhappy with how your teeth look. You can transform your smile with help from Dr. Charles Hawkins, a Zanesville cosmetic dentist. He takes many hours of continuing education courses to keep his cosmetic skills up to date. For example, he’s received orthodontic training from Light Force America and from Invisalign. Dr. Hawkins can help you:
- Smile freely wherever you go
- Make better first impressions in social settings
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
Don’t wait any longer to get your new smile. Call us today at 740-214-1301 to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation. Be sure to ask about getting free professional teeth whitening with your $200 Botox or Juvéderm treatment.
Cosmetic Dental Care Fixes Your Smile Flaws
We offer a cosmetic dental treatment for just about every smile flaw. You’ll find solutions to:
- Brighten Dull or Dingy Teeth – Teeth whitening treatment from iSmile gives you a whiter smile in about 30 minutes. You just relax while we apply the gel and activate it with a special light. We’ll also give you a take-home kit for touch-ups to keep your smile looking bright between treatments at our office.
- Hide Chips, Gaps, or Other Imperfections – With tooth bonding, Dr. Hawkins applies tooth-colored resin and shapes it to hide minor flaws such as discoloration, uneven edges, chips, and small gaps.
- Correct Uneven Teeth or Excess Gum Tissue – Dr. Hawkins offers laser teeth contouring to give your smile a more even shape. He can also use a laser to remove excess gum tissue and expose more tooth surface.
- Minimize Fine Lines and Wrinkles – Dr. Hawkins has been trained to offer facial rejuvenation with Botox®and Juvéderm®. These noninvasive procedures erase wrinkles and lines around your newly improved smile, giving you a more youthful, radiant appearance.
Dr. Hawkins is also happy to discuss combining multiple cosmetic and/or restorative dentistry treatments for a total smile makeover! He will guarantee your dental work for the next five years as long as you maintain your schedule of routine dental cleanings.
Straighten Your Smile With Orthodontics
You’re never too old to straighten your smile! Depending on your orthodontic issues, you can choose traditional metal braces or Invisalign, which straightens teeth with clear plastic aligners instead of wires and brackets. Invisalign is popular with adults because you can remove the aligners for cleaning, eating, and special occasions. Treatment is typically shorter than it is with braces. Plus, you won’t need to make trips to our office for uncomfortable adjustments of wires.
For treatment from a cosmetic dentist in Zanesville, call Hawkins Complete Dental Service today at 740-214-1301. You can also request an appointment online.