Schedule an Appointment for Your Dental Emergency Now!740-214-1301
Life is filled with situations that can cause dental pain, from tooth decay to mouth injuries. If you or a family member is in pain, you want relief as soon as possible. So Dr. Charles Hawkins and the rest of the Hawkins Complete Dental Service team will try to see you as soon as soon as they can. Dr. Hawkins reserves time in his schedule to make time for dental emergency appointments.
Chances are, you’ll need a restorative dentistry service that not only gets you out of pain but protects your teeth from further damage. If you’re hurting and need relief, call our Zanesville, OH dentist office at 740-214-1301.
Fix Your Painful Dental Problems
If you’ve got one of these common and painful dental problems, Dr. Hawkins can fix it with restorative dentistry:
- Knocked-out tooth. If you lose a tooth, Dr. Hawkins can replace it with a dental bridge or a dental implant. With either one, you can get a same-day dental crown manufactured right in our office with our CEREC system.
- Tooth decay. Tooth fillings will fix small- or medium-sized cavities. If your cavity is too big for a filling, Dr. Hawkins can make a same-day dental crown that matches your natural tooth’s color and shape.
- Loose dentures. If your dentures loosen over time, they become uncomfortable. Dr. Hawkins can reline them and repair any breakage so they fit perfectly again, or you can ask us about mini dental implants, which can solve the problem for the rest of your life!
- Old dental restorations. If dental fillings and other restorations become loose, they can lose their effectiveness at preventing decay. Dr. Hawkins will clean out decay and place a new filling or crown that will protect your tooth from further damage.
Dental Sedation Helps Soothe Your Pain
If you’re in pain, sometimes local anesthesia isn’t enough. We offer dental sedation to take the edge off. Unlike many dentists who offer only a single form of sedation, Dr. Hawkins is trained to administer three types, one of which will be right for your situation. Your choices are:
- Inhaled sedation, a mild relaxant that is safe enough for children
- Oral sedation that offers a higher level of relaxation through a powder placed under your tongue
- IV sedation, which puts you into a sleep-like state
Call Hawkins Complete Dental Service in Zanesville, OH at 740-214-1301 for oral pain relief. Maintain your routine cleanings, and we’ll guarantee our dental work for the next 5 years. Don’t wait to call.