Life is filled with situations that can cause dental pain, from tooth decay to mouth injuries. If you or a family member has dental pain in Zanesville, you want relief as soon as possible. Dr. Charles Hawkins and the rest of the Hawkins Complete Dental Service team will see you as soon as they can. Dr. Hawkins reserves time in his schedule for dental emergency appointments, so we can often see you the same day. Our team will:
- Assess your problem to determine the right treatment
- Administer sedation, if desired, to help you relax during your visit
- Provide the treatment you need to correct your smile problem and feel better
- Follow up with you to ensure your smile stays healthy
Chances are, you’ll need a restorative dentistry service that not only gets you out of pain but protects your teeth from further damage. If you’re hurting and need relief, call our dentist office now at 740-214-1301.
We’ll Fix Your Painful Dental Problems
If you have one of these common painful dental problems, Dr. Hawkins can fix it with restorative dentistry:
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If you lose a tooth, Dr. Hawkins can replace it with a dental bridge or a dental implant. With either one, you can get a same-day dental crown manufactured right in our office with our CEREC system.
- Tooth Decay – Tooth fillings fix small and medium cavities. If your cavity is too big for a filling, Dr. Hawkins can make a same-day dental crown that matches your natural tooth’s color and shape.
- Loose Dentures – If your dentures loosen over time, they become uncomfortable. Dr. Hawkins can reline them and repair any breakage so they fit perfectly again. You can also ask us about mini dental implants, which can solve the problem for the rest of your life!
- Loose Dental Restorations – If dental fillings and other restorations become loose, they can lose their effectiveness at preventing decay. Dr. Hawkins will clean out decay and place a new filling or crown that will protect your tooth from further damage.
Dental Sedation Keeps Treatment Comfortable
If you’re in pain, sometimes local anesthesia isn’t enough to keep you comfortable during treatment. We offer dental sedation to take the edge off. Unlike many dentists who offer only a single form of sedation, Dr. Hawkins is trained to administer three types, one of which will be right for your situation. Your choices are:
- Inhaled sedation, a mild relaxant that is safe enough for children
- Oral sedation, which offers a higher level of relaxation through a powder placed under your tongue
- IV sedation, which puts you into a sleeplike state
Call Hawkins Complete Dental Service today at 740-214-1301 for relief from dental pain in Zanesville. Maintain your routine cleanings, and we’ll guarantee your dental work for the next five years. Don’t wait to call.