- Modern dentures are better than ever
- Pair dentures with dental implants for stability
- Receive a five-year dental work guarantee
Artificial teeth have been around for centuries. Despite newer tooth replacement options, Zanesville dentures remain popular. That’s not a surprise given their advantages:Dr. Charles Hawkins at Hawkins Complete Dental Service on good candidates for dentures Read Transcript
Dr. Charles Hawkins at Hawkins Complete Dental Service on good candidates for dentures
Anybody who has loose teeth and infections going on, you feel like a new person just getting them teeth out the way. A lot of periodontal disease is going on, infections going on, and it sticks around until the teeth are out, so if it's that far gone, get your teeth out so you can be healthy and see if you can get along with some dentures. Dentures are fantastic, but I think implants, they ... patients are hesitant by implants, so I say, “Let's get you in the dentist chair, make you comfortable, and if you decide to in six months to a year, we can always attach the dentures that you have so now you have some attached instead of something that just float in your mouth all over the place.” Most people are gonna hate their denture, period, and I always tell them, “We got options so you're not stuck with this and we can attach these bad boys so you can eat what you want to eat.”
- They’re affordable.
- They don’t require invasive or lengthy procedures.
- They work for people whose oral health won’t allow for implants.
- They can replace just a few missing teeth or a whole mouthful of teeth.
Thanks to improvements in materials and manufacturing methods, our modern dentures look and feel more natural than before. Perhaps the biggest game-changer is that Dr. Charles Hawkins can attach your replacement teeth to dental implants.
To find out if custom dentures are right for you, call Hawkins Complete Dental Service at 740-214-1301. You’ll receive a five-year dental work guarantee if you visit our office for your routine dental cleanings.
Dental Implant Dentures Won’t Slip
Many people have experienced at least a few embarrassing moments when their false teeth slip. Replacement teeth attached to dental implants won’t move! You won’t need messy adhesives to keep them in place, either. Other benefits include:
- A Stronger Jaw – Dental implants help preserve your jaw strength in a way that traditional dentures can’t. This also helps preserve your facial structure.
- More Convenient – Some types of implant dentures remain in your mouth. Since you won’t remove them, you’ll just brush and floss your dentures to keep them clean.
Select From Our Many Dentures Options
If dental implant dentures aren’t for you, you can still get dentures for replacement teeth:
- Traditional Dentures – Dr. Hawkins can fit you for a full arch of teeth to replace your smile.
- Partials – If you still have quite a few teeth of your own, you can get partial dentures. Partial dentures are removable or fixed, meaning only your dentist can remove them.
If you do want dental implant dentures, you can choose replacement teeth that can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement teeth that stay in place. All the possibilities may seem confusing. Dr. Hawkins will evaluate your situation and walk you through all your options to ensure you make the best choice.
To schedule a consultation for dentures in Zanesville, call Hawkins Complete Dental Service today at 740-214-1301.