Need A New Dentist? Schedule Your Appointment Today!740-214-1301
At Hawkins Complete Dental Service, we raise the bar on your family’s dental care! We want you to leave our Zanesville, OH dentist office satisfied with every aspect of your visit. Dr. Charles Hawkins, a dentist so well liked he was named Grand Marshal of the 2017 Storybook Christmas Parade, treats every patient with respect, compassion, and dignity – and so does the rest of our team.Dr. Charles Hawkins on why to choose Hawkins Complete Dental Service Read Transcript
My office philosophy is to treat everybody as though they're family, as though I'm sitting in the chair being worked on. When we give anesthetic, we wait until they're numb. If they feel anything while we're working, we stop, find out, and we make them comfortable. That's my philosophy: just try to keep them comfortable and take care of them.
Come here, give us a chance. We won't charge you anything when you come in just to talk to us. We'll take X-rays, present everything to you. If you decide you don't want to do anything, you won't owe me anything. Just come in and meet us so we can show you how we are.
One way we raise the bar on your family’s care is by offering services you won’t find at many general dentists’ offices. For instance, Dr. Hawkins is one of the few general dentists in southeastern Ohio who is licensed to intravenously administer dental sedation. With his fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and other extensive implant training, he can also place and restore implants in-house, sometimes in one visit.
Another way we raise the bar is by offering a five-year dental work guarantee. All you need to do is keep your regular cleaning appointments at our office, and we’ll make sure our work stays solid. We even offer facial rejuvenation treatments to enhance your smile and overall appearance.
To experience uncommon care, call 740-214-1301. In addition to Zanesville, our practice welcomes patients from Perry, Morgan, Muskingum, Guernsey, Franklin, and Licking Counties.
From Massage Chairs to Smile Rewards, We Pamper You with Perks
Our team treats you and your family with special care. We do so by providing:
- Free consultations for some services, such as mini dental implants,
oral sleep appliance and orthodontics
- A wide variety of dental services, from dental exams to dental implants, so you won’t need referrals to outside specialists
- A Smile rewards program that lets you earn prizes just by taking care of your teeth
- Three types of dental sedation, so you can choose the one that will make you the most comfortable
- Massage chairs, so you leave every appointment more relaxed than when you came in
Patient-Friendly Technology Improves Your Care
Dr. Hawkins prides himself on using some of the latest dental technology to raise the bar on your dental care. For example, you’ll heal faster after a tooth extraction or other oral surgery with Leukocyte – Platelet Rich Fibrin (L-PRF™) therapy. Dr. Hawkins draws a small amount of blood, then uses a centrifuge to create a substance that promotes healing when applied to the site of your procedure.
Some of our other technology includes:
- DIAGNOdent, which reveals cavities before they can be seen by the naked eye
- CEREC, which produces a custom dental crown in a single day, so you won’t have to spend days or even weeks wearing a temporary crown
- Digital X-rays, which provides accurate images faster and with less radiation than traditional X-rays
- Microscope Bacteria Screening, which allows us to catch any sign of gum infection early enough to prevent damaging effects. With the microscope, we are looking for a variety of critters called spirochetes, gliding/spinning rods, amoebas, cytophaga and more. These little creatures feed on your tissue and can damage your bone, so it’s important to identify and address them before deep damage is done.
To visit a dental practice that raises the bar on your family’s care, call 740-214-1301.