At Hawkins Complete Dental Service, we raise expectations for comprehensive dental care in Zanesville. We want you to leave our office satisfied with every aspect of your visit. Dr. Charles Hawkins is a dentist who is so well liked he was named Grand Marshal of the 2017 Storybook Christmas Parade. He treats every patient with respect, compassion, and dignity – and so does the rest of our team.
You and your family will receive special care from us at every visit. You’ll appreciate:
- Free consultations for some services, such as mini dental implants, oral sleep appliances, and orthodontics
- A wide variety of dental services, from dental exams to dental implants, so you won’t need referrals to outside specialists
- Facial rejuvenation treatments to enhance your smile and overall appearance
- A Smile Rewards program that lets you earn prizes just by taking care of your teeth
- Three types of dental sedation, so you can choose the one that will make you the most comfortable
- Massage chairs, so you leave every appointment more relaxed than when you came in
Another way we deliver top-tier care is through our five-year dental work guarantee. All you need to do is keep your regular cleaning appointments at our office, and we’ll make sure our work stays solid.
To experience uncommon care, call 740-214-1301 today. In addition to Zanesville, our practice welcomes patients from Perry, Morgan, Muskingum, Guernsey, Franklin, and Licking counties.
Patient-Friendly Technology Improves Your Care
One way we deliver exceptional care to your family is by offering services you won’t find at many general dentist offices. For instance, Dr. Hawkins is one of the few general dentists in southeastern Ohio who is licensed to intravenously administer dental sedation. With his fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and other extensive implant training, he can also place and restore implants in-house, sometimes in one visit.
Our patients appreciate that Dr. Hawkins uses the latest dental technology to provide a high level of care. For example, you’ll heal faster after a tooth extraction or other oral surgery with Leukocyte – Platelet Rich Fibrin (L-PRF™) therapy. Dr. Hawkins draws a small amount of blood, then uses a centrifuge to create a substance that promotes healing when applied to the site of your procedure.
Some of our other technology includes:
- DIAGNOdent, which reveals cavities before they can be seen by the naked eye
- CEREC, which produces a custom dental crown in a single day, so you won’t have to spend days or even weeks wearing a temporary crown
- Digital X-rays, which provide precise images faster and with less radiation than traditional X-rays
- Microscope bacteria screening, which allows us to catch any sign of gum infection early enough to prevent damaging effects. With the microscope, we are looking for a variety of critters called spirochetes, gliding/spinning rods, amoebas, cytophaga, and more. These little creatures feed on your tissue and can damage your bone, so it’s important to identify and address them before they cause deep damage.
To visit a dental practice that delivers excellent comprehensive dental care in Zanesville, call 740-214-1301 today. You can also request an appointment online.