Restore the Beauty of Your Whole Smile at Hawkins Complete Dental Service! Call for Your Consult.740-214-1301
If you’re dissatisfied with your smile, you may consult with your friends or look for ideas online or in magazines. When you’re ready to actually do something about it, though, you need to see Zanesville, OH dentist Dr. Charles Hawkins. He’s performed smile makeover many times in his 20-plus years as a dentist, so he can advise you on which procedures will produce the smile of your dreams. Hawkins Complete Dental Service can help you create a comprehensive plan that will ensure you get good value for your money.Dr. Charles Hawkins on smile makeovers at Hawkins Complete Dental Service
To talk to Dr. Hawkins about a smile makeover, call Hawkins Complete Dental Service at 740-214-1301. Let us tell you about our five-year dental work guarantee, which will protect your new smile as long as you complete all of your routine dental cleanings.
Choose Cosmetic & Restorative Services For Your Smile Makeover
- Tooth bonding. This affordable treatment can conceal a variety of minor flaws, like chips, uneven edges, small gaps, or discoloration.
- Teeth whitening. A professional teeth whitening treatment will whiten and brighten your smile.
- Orthodontics. Depending on your smile situation, traditional metal braces or Invisalign can straighten crooked teeth and correct your bite.
- Dental crowns. A crown can conceal all kinds of dental damage, including chipped, cracked, and broken teeth. Dr. Hawkins can create a dental crown in a single appointment using our sophisticated CEREC system.
- Facial rejuvenation. Facial rejuvenation will perfect your appearance by reducing wrinkles and fine lines. Dr. Hawkins has been trained to offer this FDA-approved cosmetic treatment right here in our office.
Replace Missing Teeth With Your Smile Makeover
If you’ve got missing teeth, replacing them will probably be a big part of your smile makeover. Fortunately, we offer multiple tooth replacement options, including:
- Dental bridges. A dental bridge can replace a single tooth or several teeth. Because it will stay in place, you won’t have to remove it for cleaning.
- Dental implants. A dental implant can be used in combination with a dental crown, dental bridge, or dentures to replace missing teeth.
- Dentures. Dentures can replace anywhere from a few missing teeth to an entire mouthful. For added stability, dentures can be attached to dental implants.
To schedule a smile makeover consultation, call Hawkins Complete Dental Service at 740-214-1301.