Let Us Restore Your Beautiful Smile. Call Today!740-214-1301
It’s hard to overstate the importance of restorative dentistry. That’s because services like tooth fillings and dental crowns can mean the difference between saving or losing a damaged tooth. And dental bridges can replace lost teeth and prevent you from losing more. Hawkins Complete Dental Service in Zanesville, OH can help you maintain a healthy set of teeth because keeping a tooth generally results in:Dr. Charles Hawkins on restorative dentistry at Hawkins Complete Dental Service Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry: we do crowns, we do partials, we do dentures, we do the whole gamut of restorative implants. It's whatever the patient needs.
- A more natural-looking smile
- Ability to speak clearly
- Improved oral health due to preservation of bone structure
- A strong bite that allows you to eat your favorite foods
Worried about losing a tooth or dealing with a gap in your smile? Call our Zanesville, OH office at 740-214-1301 to talk to Dr. Hawkins about your restoration options. Be sure to ask about our 5-year dental work guarantee! All you need to do to qualify is maintain your regular dental cleanings.
Restorative Dentistry Repairs Dental Damage
Dr. Charles Hawkins can fix your dental damage with:
- Tooth fillings. Made of tooth-colored composite that blends in seamlessly with your smile, tooth fillings restore teeth damaged by dental decay. Our team uses a DIAGNOdent cavity detector to find cavities when they are small and easy to treat.
- Dental crowns. Dr. Hawkins uses the high-tech CEREC system to create a dental crown for you in a single visit to our office instead of sending specifications to an outside lab for production. You won’t need to wear a temporary crown for days, or even weeks, while you wait for your final crown.
- Dental bridges. You can replace a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth with a dental bridge. For added stability, Dr. Hawkins can attach your bridge to a dental implant.
Stay Relaxed During Restorative Dentistry Procedures
As with any other treatment in our Zanesville, OH office, you’ll stay relaxed in our massage chairs. And we use patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays to keep your treatment quick and comfortable. Our caring staff will also offer you:
- Warm blankets
- Fresh-baked cookies
We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing. But if you’re nervous, you can get dental sedation.
To find out more about restorative dentistry, call Hawkins Complete Dental Service at 740-214-1301. Or you can schedule an appointment using our online form. You’ll find us at 2560 Maysville Pike, near Eaglesticks Golf Club and Foxfire High School.