It’s hard to overstate the importance of restorative dental care. That’s because services like tooth fillings and dental crowns can mean the difference between saving or losing a damaged tooth. Other services replace lost teeth and prevent you from losing more. Using Zanesville restorative dentistry, Hawkins Complete Dental Service can help you maintain a healthy set of teeth. Keeping all your teeth results in:Dr. Charles Hawkins on restorative dentistry at Hawkins Complete Dental Service Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry: we do crowns, we do partials, we do dentures, we do the whole gamut of restorative implants. It's whatever the patient needs.
- A more natural-looking smile
- The ability to speak clearly
- Improved oral health due to preserving your bone structure
- A strong bite that allows you to eat your favorite foods
Worried about losing a tooth or dealing with a gap in your smile? Call our office at 740-214-1301 to talk to Dr. Hawkins about your restoration options. Be sure to ask about our five-year dental work guarantee! All you need to do to qualify is maintain your regular dental cleanings.
Our Restorative Dentistry Services Repair Dental Damage
Dr. Charles Hawkins can fix your dental damage with:
- Tooth Fillings – Made of tooth-colored composite that blends in seamlessly with your smile, tooth fillings restore teeth damaged by dental decay. Our team uses the DIAGNOdent cavity detector to find cavities when they are small and easy to treat.
- Dental Crowns – Dr. Hawkins uses the high-tech CEREC system to create a dental crown for you in a single visit to our office instead of sending specifications to an outside lab for production. You won’t need to wear a temporary crown for days, or even weeks, while you wait for your final crown.
- Dental Bridges – You can replace a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth with a dental bridge.
- Dentures – Our modern dentures replace whole arches of teeth or a whole mouthful of teeth.
- Dental Implants – For added stability, Dr. Hawkins can attach your bridge or dentures to a dental implant. He can also secure a dental crown to an implant to replace one tooth.
Relax During Restorative Dentistry Procedures
As with any other treatment in our office, you’ll stay relaxed in our massage chairs. We use patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays to keep your treatment quick and comfortable. Our caring staff will also offer you TVs and warm blankets.
We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing. If you’re nervous, though, you can get dental sedation.
To find out more about restorative dentistry in Zanesville, call Hawkins Complete Dental Service today at 740-214-1301. You’ll find us at 2560 Maysville Pike, near Eaglesticks Golf Club and Foxfire High School.