If you have crooked teeth, it’s hard to enjoy smiling. We don’t want you to feel this way! Dr. Hawkins can give you a straight smile with orthodontics in Zanesville, whether you’re 15 or 50. He has over 25 years of experience correcting crooked smiles. Our orthodontic treatment will:
- Help you get an aesthetically even smile
- Boost your self-confidence in social and professional settings
- Give you a well-aligned bite, which enables you to chew and eat in comfort
- Make it easier to brush and floss your teeth, which results in better dental health
With in-house payment plans and the potential of up to two years of free financing from CareCredit, there’s no reason to wait any longer!
To find out what orthodontic care can do for you or your child, call Hawkins Complete Dental Service at 740-214-1301 to schedule your free orthodontic consultation. When you begin treatment with us, we’ll give you an Oculus Quest 2! We also use a Smile Rewards program that allows you to collect points and redeem them for gift cards to all your favorite places.
Braces Provide the Best Solution for Many Orthodontic Issues
Traditional metal braces can solve a wider variety of orthodontic problems than many newer methods of straightening teeth. Severe bite or alignment issues especially should often be treated with braces. In addition, braces are:
- More tested, as they have been used for centuries versus decades for newer orthodontics options
- Often more affordable than other choices
- Appropriate for all ages
- Customizable with different colors for brackets and/or elastic ties
In recent years, braces have also become more comfortable and more discreet. They have smaller brackets and wires and longer-lasting metals that require fewer adjustments.
Invisalign, a Clear Braces Option, Offers Comfort & Convenience
Depending on your orthodontic issues, you could be a candidate for Invisalign. This system uses a series of clear plastic aligners to straighten teeth instead of metal wires and brackets. It’s popular among adults, thanks to its discreet appearance and its convenience.
Among its benefits:
- Aligners are removable, so you can take them out for a big work presentation or other special occasions.
- Treatment time with Invisalign is often months shorter than with traditional braces.
- Without metal hardware, aligners are often more comfortable to wear than braces.
- Removing aligners for brushing and flossing makes your oral hygiene easier.
Invisalign is not for everyone, though. Dr. Hawkins can help you decide if it’s the right solution for you. Among the factors he’ll review: your age, the condition of your teeth and gums, and the orthodontic issues that need to be addressed.
Early Orthodontic Intervention Can Help Prevent Future Issues
Orthodontic treatment is especially important for children. It can allow them to avoid issues associated with a misaligned bite, such as speech and language difficulties, jaw pain, and excessive wear to their tooth enamel. Dr. Hawkins will keep a close eye on your children’s teeth as they develop.
In some cases, early orthodontic intervention can help your child avoid more complicated and costly treatment in the future. If they lose a baby tooth earlier than expected because of decay or other reasons, Dr. Hawkins may recommend a space maintainer. This appliance keeps the space open to ensure the permanent tooth emerges correctly. No matter what kind of orthodontic solution your child needs, they’ll be happy to know they can earn prizes with our Smile Rewards program!
To schedule a free consultation for orthodontics in Zanesville, call Hawkins Complete Dental Service today at 740-214-1301. You’ll find our office at 2560 Maysville Pike. In addition to Zanesville, we serve communities in Perry, Morgan, Muskingum, Guernsey, Franklin, and Licking counties.