If you’re looking for a dental practice where your whole family feels welcome, you’ve found it at Hawkins Complete Dental Service. We have patients from age 6 on up, all of whom appreciate our compassionate team and the comfortable care we provide through family dentistry in Zanesville. You’ll also appreciate:Dr. Charles Hawkins on family dentistry at Hawkins Complete Dental Service Read Transcript
When it comes to family dentistry, this is a great place you can bring your family. We have nothing but families here. All the girls have smaller kids, I have kids. I take care of 'em from the age—from four to 94. So, if you wanna come here, we'll take care of your whole family so you don't have to go different places.
- Staff who are dedicated to delivering outstanding treatment
- A dentist with over 25 years of experience treating families
- A choice of three types of sedation to help nervous family members relax
- Advanced dental equipment that ensures precise treatment every time
- Amenities that include TV, cozy blankets, and massage chairs
To visit your new family dentist, call 740-214-1301 today.
Your Family Dentist Loves Treating Little Ones
While many dental practices say they welcome children, we really mean it! We even host an annual Kids Day, where your youngsters get to enjoy bounce houses, snacks, and more on the same day they get their teeth cleaned and examined. Kids and adults like our Smile Rewards program, which lets you earn rewards just for taking care of your teeth.
Children love Dr. Hawkins, who has four kids of his own. He even knows Santa Claus personally, having served as Grand Marshal of Zanesville’s 2017 Storybook Christmas Parade!
Benefit From Dental Services For All Ages
- General dentistry, including routine exams and cleanings
- Restorative dentistry, including tooth fillings and same-day dental crowns
- Dental implants, including mini dental implants
- Cosmetic dentistry, including orthodontics and teeth whitening
- Oral surgery, including tooth extractions and bone grafts
Dental Sedation Soothes Children & Adults
If any member of your family is nervous about seeing the dentist, they’ll be glad to know we offer three forms of dental sedation if they need it:
- Light sedation, which we can use for even young children
- Oral sedation in the form of a powder placed under your tongue
- IV sedation, which works especially well for patients with full-blown dental phobia
From our comprehensive dental services to our comfort amenities to our dental sedation, your entire family will be happy at Hawkins Complete Dental Service. To make an appointment for family dentistry in Zanesville, call us today at 740-214-1301. Our office is near the Muskingum County South Branch Library.