Your Russells dentist wishes to make Hawkins Complete Dental Service your trusted source for excellent treatments to keep your smile healthy. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry— Maintain your teeth and gums with routine cleanings, examinations, decay defense, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry— Obtain the gorgeous smile you’ve always desired with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum improving, orthodontics, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry— Tooth fillings, dental crowns, and bridges can fix a damaged smile while maintaining its natural look and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Treatment— We will definitely go out of our way to offer fast relief for your unexpected, undesirable dental emergency situations.
- Orthodontics— Delight in eating, brush and floss your teeth easily, and straighten out crooked teeth without anyone observing your braces when you choose clear aligners!
- Mini Dental Implants— For the most long-lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations attached to oral implants.
- TMJ Treatment— Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other unpleasant indications of TMJ problems can be soothed with our customized night guard that minimizes pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recover naturally.
You might be amongst the countless other adults who have problems with dental stress and anxiety if it’s tough for you to keep up with routine dentist appointments for cleanings and evaluations. Nonetheless, our caring, experienced team can provide relief to relax any type of nerves you have about treatment.
We also wish to make your oral care more cost-efficient, offering regular specials and promotions. You can pay for oral treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and insurance, and you can also supplement the expenditures utilizing our third-party financing alternative, CareCredit.
Call us today at 740-214-1301 for an appointment with your Russells dentist at Hawkins Complete Dental Service. You can also request an appointment online.